Sunday, August 7, 2011

Bachelor Pad


Being a reality TV junkie, I am terribly excited for The Bachelor Pad to start on Monday nightt! I recently became a fan of The Bachelorette (beginning with Ali's season) and The Bachelor (beginning with Brad's season). I only watched the first few episodes of last season's Bachelor Pad, but I'm ready to watch the entire season this year! Aubrey, my closest friend, and I will be watching the show with an overwhelming amount of enthusiasm. During The Bachelorette, people thought we had a ridiculous obsession, but I believe obsession has a negative connotation. I prefer . . . highly interested in Ashley H's well being. Either way, we thoroughly enjoy each show. Hunky men, ridiculous drama, (hopeful) happy endings.


The cast (This is going to be SUCH a dramatic season!) 

No comments:

Post a Comment