Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Art.

Hello, darlings! I know it's been awhile since my last post, but my internet has been glitchy lately. It's been so frustrating! GAH! Oh well, it's working again and that's all that matters, right? Right!

Alright, here's the thing. I want a tattoo. The only problem is that I have a low pain tolerance and I'm a chicken. I've been perusing Google with my closest friend, Aubrey, to find some tattoo ideas because we want to get one together. I admire Aubrey because she has faced her fear and gotten three beautiful tattoos. I'm working on toughening up and getting my own pretty little tattoo. Here are my favorites so far!







Unfortunately, I don't have the correct source for any of these. If you know of it, please let me know and I'll make the necessary changes. 

Do you have any tattoos? What are they of? I'd love to hear about them!

No comments:

Post a Comment