Saturday, June 18, 2011

Insomnia.

On nights like this, the nights insomnia prevails, I do one of three things: (1) read, (2) watch a movie - thank you to whoever created Netflix, or (3) look at a plethora of interior design, DIY, and apartment websites. Tonight marks the night I discovered Anthropologie. While I looked at the coffee mugs, curtains, rugs, bedding, and the countless other treasures, I was transported from a world of sleeplessness to a world of designer magic. Ah, just thinking of all the beauty I found makes me smile. Side note: I realize I may sound a little silly, but excessive silliness is a price of sleep deprivation. Another price? Wishing I had more money that way I could buy all of the goodies for the apartment I don't have . . . After looking at literally every page of every category in the "at home" section, I have decided that I simply cannot go on living life without the glorious things below.

You beautiful curtain, you. 


Lovely musings.


These always intrigue me. 


Sweet dreams.


Spice up your life. 


A cup of tea cures all problems. 


Mug, meet Chai. I think you'll be the best of friends. 


Lively bedding. 



Finally, such wise words.

I hope you enjoyed these lovely things as much I did. I think it's time for me to get some shut eye. Sweet dreams, all.

P.S. What do you do when you can't sleep? Do you have a favorite design or DIY website?

No comments:

Post a Comment