Tuesday, July 19, 2011

ThxThxTh

Hi there! Recently, I made a purchase that I believe I will never regret - yes, I sometimes suffer from shoppers remorse. I bought a book, no surprise there, from the wonderful Amazon called thxthxthx: Thank Goodness for Everything. I don't know if any of you have heard of this little book before, but I highly recommend getting it. The author, Leah Dietrich, wrote a thank you letter everyday. The letters are serious, silly, clever, thought provoking, and just plain fun. Her letters have caused me to be more grateful for the things in life I take for granted. I've decided to share some of my favorites with you. I hope you enjoy them as much as I did.

OH! P.S. She also has a Facebook page. So, you can 'Like' her if you'd like and see a new letter all the time. Enjoy, lovelies!








What are YOU thankful for?

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment